We are obsessed with the ZGTS titanium Dermaroller - it's the at-home skin solution!
There is always one friend that has those "blessed" genes that we all wished we had! Regardless of how much he or she is in the sun, living it up, or just casually walking through life, they look insanely beautiful and their skin never ages.
And yes ladies I know, we are all searching for an answer to our problem skin, including those fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks and the works!
WELL....... we have found an incredible little device that makes having gorgeous skin a reality.
Say hello to the ZGTS Clinicares Treatment Solution!
It is a state of the art & innovative solution of skincare science. The ZGTS Titanium DermaRoller that we're going for is the 0.25mm needle, and if the thought of all those needles scares you, you can start off even smaller. The instructions are provided and honestly it is such a breeze. Smooth rolling and easy usage is a definite benefit, but you need to be careful to apply only the needed amount of pressure. And the results in the short time we have used it, SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. The tiny needles cause an abrasion to the skin forcing new blood flow to go to the "injured" area helping with the production of collagen - GIRLS you will love this!
Let's chat about the importance of dermarolling.
What are the goals of skin rejuvenation? Why should you choose dermarolling?
* Optimization of skin cell development and new collagen formation. You can also assist with the break down of scar tissue, whilst strengthening skin barriers and inducing regenerative healing, all the while keeping the integrity of the epidermis. This is done by the use of hundreds of little needles which cause a wounding of the skin surface and bringing through a new increase of natural collagen. This method of skincare won't cause hyperpigmentation post procedure - which is a huge benefit!
With the ZTGS (0.25mm and lower) you are able to perform dermarolling daily as the effects of injury are less invasive. The bigger the needle, the more seldom it is done, giving the skin chance to fully recover and heal.
* Dermarolling, is the only Skin Rejuvenation Treatment that maximizes penetration of essential cell nutrients and maximizes release of growth factors associated with the positive aspects of wound healing simultaneously.
* Dermarolling is clinically proven to be effective in healing damaged skin and can dramatically improve the appearance of skin resulting in a more youthful look.
On arrival packaging
The first thing that you immediately notice about the ZGTS Derma Roller is the packaging. It comes in a sturdy plastic box with plastic foam inside which the roller’s handle is snugly held in safety, to prevent damage.
An additional barrier prevents needles from touching anything, in the form of cylindrical transparent plastic cover which, once closed, keeps the head of the roller in its center again, protecting the needles.
The ZGTS derma roller handle does its job well. It has a good curve which makes it pretty comfortable to handle; it’s supposed to have an ergonomic design, right? But if you have gotten used to the other roller brands for sometime (particularly Dr. Roller), you may struggle a bit in handling the ZGTS derma roller. But hopefully, the struggle won’t be long, and eventually you will get used to holding it. This will give you more control over the pressure you roll with.
The ZGTS Titanium Derma Roller gets it's name from the 192 needles on the head, which are made of titatnium alloy. These are lightweight but very durable. Because of the construction and material of the needles, they are supposed to last for several uses than any other model.
The ZGTS Titanium Derma Roller is indeed a quality derma roller with a good, sturdy build!
Highly recommended by the SA Life team.
If using a dermaroller at home, a person should follow the steps described here:
1. Remove the dermaroller from its container
2. Spray it with alcohol solution and wash with warm water to sterilize
3. Prepare the skin for treatment with an antiseptic or saline washhold the skin taught
4. Roll over each section, once up and down, once side to side, and once diagonally
5. Bathe the skin with saline after the skin has reddened
6. Spray the dermaroller with alcohol solution and wash with warm water to sterilize
7. Leave the dermaroller to dry
8. Put back in the storage case
When using the dermaroller on the face, a person should treat five sections of the face in turn. These sections are:
- Forehead and Brow area
- Crows feet and either side of the eyes
- Cheeks and Nose
- Area around the mouth
- Neck and Décolleté
After using the dermaroller, a person should apply serums or moisturizers to their skin.
Follow them on Social Media
Online store: https://dermarolleronlinestore.co.za/